For questions related to the Washington Artisan Cheesemakers Festival, please email email@example.com
The Washington Artisan Cheesemakers Festival will be held in the Seattle Design Center building between S. Mead Street and S. Orca Street on 6th Ave. S.
Seattle Design Center
5701 6th Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98108
From the North:
1. Take I-5 Southbound to exit 162 Corson Avenue / Michigan Street Exit
2. Go to the first red light and turn right onto S. Michigan Street
3. Turn right onto 6th Avenue S.
4. The Design Center will be 0.4 miles down on the left
From the South:
1. Take 1-5 Northbound to exit 162 (on left) Corson Avenue toward Michigan Street
2. Merge onto Corson Avenue
3. Turn right onto S. Michigan Street
4. Turn right onto 6th Avenue S.
5. The Design Center will be 0.4 miles down on the left
There is ample free parking available in the parking lot outside the building and an underground parking garage in the adjacent building (enter from S. Orcas St. between 5th Avenue S. ad 6th Avenue S.).
If you park in the parking garage please do not take the elevator up but instead walk across the street (S. Orcas St.) to the Seattle Design Center where the event will be held. Festival entrance is located on 6th Ave. S. between S. Mead Street and S. Orca Street.